Sales Manager - Wood Components
About Door Kraft
Door Kraft is a world-class importer based in Atlanta, GA. We are a wholesaler specializing in solid wood and plywood components for kitchen and bath cabinets, closets, furniture, and garage storage systems. Our best-selling products include drawer parts, RTA cabinets, box parts, closet components, doors, and cut-to-size wood programs for supply chain.
We supply our products to major manufacturers, national distributors, and independent dealers across the country. Our business model is designed to provide our customers with the best possible value, which is why we are proud to offer the highest quality wood components and cabinets at competitive prices.
You will join a high-performing family business. Our mission is guided by our core values: Passion, Excellence, Big Thinking, Innovation, and Making an Impact. We are focused on addressing the 4 million housing shortage problem in the US and delivering quality products to our customers. We have a national focus and strive to be the leading distributor of solid wood and plywood components.
We offer competitive starting pay plus great benefits, including PTO, 401K, health, dental, vision, and supplemental life insurance
About The Role
Sales Managers at Door Kraft are responsible for developing new client relationships and closing new revenue for the business. You’ll work closely with our VP, Sales to help grow and manage your own pipeline of distributor and OEM business. You’ll be expected to directly contact customers and educate them on Door Kraft’s high-quality solid wood and plywood components for use in kitchen and bath cabinets, closets, furniture, and garage storage systems. You’ll need to be able to confidently convey the value of our supply chain and establish trusting relationships with potential and current clients. You’ll be responsible for achieving an assigned revenue quota and work towards a high volume of new transactions.
- You’re an experienced salesperson with a track record of success in closing deals and exceeding revenue goals
- You have the confidence to establish relationships with customers and the ability to credibly engage with Purchasing, Marketing, Ownership and C-Level executives
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and are able to clearly explain the details of our 5-best-selling wood component species
- You’re assertive, persistent, persuasive, and an excellent listener. You’re comfortable taking control of a conversation and moving the ball forward each time you speak with someone
- You’re technically capable of speaking the language of wood components for use in kitchen and bath cabinets, closets, furniture, and garage storage systems
- You’re adaptive and receptive to all types of changes and challenges that come along with a fast-growing high-volume sales organization
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, failure simply isn't an option
- You’re eager to learn and are always seeking opportunities to improve your skill-set on a daily basis
- You’re able to create and send quotes in Microsoft Excel using our pricing templates
- Develop relationships with customers and close new revenue for the business
- Maintain and manage your own pipeline of Accounts and qualified Opportunities through Hubspot
- Work closely with our marketing efforts to more efficiently drive qualified opportunities into your pipeline (quick feedback loops)
- Consistently forecast monthly and quarterly performance with increasing accuracy
- Work transparently to report on sales activities and forecasts to senior management
- Learn and comprehensively understand all elements and features of our product, including construction, packaging, and wood components for use in kitchen and bath cabinets, closets, furniture, and garage storage systems
- Educate customers on the potential to improve their top and bottom line across their business lines: retail, installation, and distribution centers by using our supply
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience (Wood components as an added plus)
- Confidence to credibly engage with the C-level (Purchasing, Owners, Presidents)
- Highly adept at Hubspot and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of overperformance in a sales environment (Any other awards or recognitions)
- A self-starter with a track record of successful and credible deal development, negotiations, and closing skill sets in the same or adjacent industry
- Knowledge of wood components and their construction, as well as packaging for selling products
- Ability to travel by car sub-regionally and fly anywhere frequently
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and take our sales to the next level. If you meet the requirements and have the drive to succeed, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!