Safety and Training Manager
Safety and Training Manager
Cosmo Cabinets is looking for a Safety and Training Manager to join our team in our Eatonton, GA. This person will lead the successful execution of various projects from start to finish.
Cosmo Cabinets has a manufacturing facility in Eatonton, GA, with a sales office in Atlanta, GA. We manufacture European-style kitchen cabinets servicing multi-family apartments, senior housing, and student housing markets. You will enjoy this position if you have the talent to be part of a growing, fast-paced organization; you will love the work environment. More information is available at www.cosmocabinets.com.
As the Safety and Training Manager, you will be responsible in improving the safety and efficiency of our employees by implementing best practices in safety and conducting company-wide training program. You will direct the development, coordination, and presentation of technical, procedural, and compliance-related safety training programs within the company.
- Direct the development, coordination, and presentation of technical, procedural, and compliance-related safety training programs within the company
- Conduct safety trainings for existing and incoming employees
- Assign training and assesses trainee performance and educational needs for practical application of safety metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Strive to achieve the company’s Zero Accident goal
- Strive to ensure a safe work environment and regulatory compliance with Federal and State agencies (i.e. EPA, OSHA, FMCSA, DHS, NFPA)
- Conduct monthly Safety Meetings, assessing the results and impact of delivered training and making modifications to programs and delivery methods as needed
- Administer, develop, recommend, and implement various safety personnel policies and procedures
- Maintain procedures manual on all policies related to safety.
- Coordinate and work closely with other department managers to ensure operational safety. Prepare and formulate written correspondences, operational and safety bulletins, notices, and other reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills are a MUST
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Safety and Training field
- At least Certified Associate Safety Professional
- Experience in the kitchen cabinet manufacturing industry will be a huge plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced skillset in time management and task prioritization
- Ability to multitask and identify opportunities for process improvement
Full-time in-office role to be based in our manufacturing facility in Eatonton, GA
- 401k plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Professional Development
- Relocation assistance